Tuesday, November 23, 2004
Black Friday
There has been talk amongst my colleagues about the upcoming "Black Friday". This Friday is supposed to be the start of the Holiday sales, so we were interested in how we could benefit. Seeing as to how our social circle is already quite affluent, we decided to buy products we wouldn't have bought before, products we have no use for whatsoever. Eventually the group concluded that would make a bad impression on the public, portraying us a spendthrifts or penny pinchers. Let me assure you: I am not one to pinch pennies. We have now decided to buy thrice (that's three times) as many useless products as we would have bought. We will be hosting a house party this Friday. We invite all to attend. Remember we are very conservative in our party rules:
- Before we go out to buy our products we will have another discussion about progress on the road to theocracy in America.
- There will be no carpooling. It is simply not allowed. We will all take our own cars. Whomever manages to use two or more cars to carry one person (towing doesn't count!, but it's still encouraged) will be given the rights to the assets of the former Armartone Records corporation.
- All of the common house party rules apply.
Comments:
<< Home
DEAR GOOD SIR stop
I AM MOST EXCITED TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR HOUSE PARTY stop
PERCHANCE I CAN JOIN YOU AS I HAVE COME UPON MY FAMILY'S MONOCLE COLLECTION AND WISH DO DEMONSTRATE THEM... ALL AT THE SAME TIME stop
I ASSURE YOU IT WILL BE QUITE THE SPECTACLE stop
DECADENTLY YOURS, AUDREY HUXTABLE stop
I AM MOST EXCITED TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR HOUSE PARTY stop
PERCHANCE I CAN JOIN YOU AS I HAVE COME UPON MY FAMILY'S MONOCLE COLLECTION AND WISH DO DEMONSTRATE THEM... ALL AT THE SAME TIME stop
I ASSURE YOU IT WILL BE QUITE THE SPECTACLE stop
DECADENTLY YOURS, AUDREY HUXTABLE stop
It would be most serendipitous if I were to come across a monocle I have not yet chanced upon! Some interesting news from the Black Friday party: In an effort to make good use of our (rather large) gold reserves, the guests and I decided to go fox hunting in our hot air balloons, using the gold to catch our prey. Unfortunately, the hot air balloons were not able to lift the weight of the gold bars, and we had to postpone the event until our order of Harrier jets is met.
2032
2032
I am excited to be a member of a blog. Now I can write about senseless occurences in my boring and typical high school life.
mall last nite..kim was supposed to go but she didnt! oh well i still love you kim!! hah yeah well..we went shoppin wit 2 random girls..that was sufficintly awkward..than we went to randalls and hung wit a bunch of us..that wsa fun than linds slept over shes the shit..haha..well w/e im out
mall last nite..kim was supposed to go but she didnt! oh well i still love you kim!! hah yeah well..we went shoppin wit 2 random girls..that was sufficintly awkward..than we went to randalls and hung wit a bunch of us..that wsa fun than linds slept over shes the shit..haha..well w/e im out
Let me assure you, sehmontine9, no one cares about what you do. You are not a teenager and therefore you are not "with it". Please refrain from telling everyone about your boring and pointless life.
Post a Comment
<< Home


